Season 4, Episode 1 | 1 hr 15 min
Check out today’s episode with yoga teacher Joe Taft
Joe is a humble and gifted yoga teacher whom i had the pleasure to take yoga classes with in Asheville, North Carolina.
In our chat today, we take deep dive into:
- Why many older people turn to yoga
- Returning to love at older stages of life
- How to be more present
- The role of the economy towards driving us into the future
- When economy dictates your life vs being driven by presence
- The main thing people struggle with on the spiritual path right now
- How to be in the world – in the body
- Routine vs. Ritual
- How to heal trauma and pain from the past
AWAKENED LIFE TRIBE FB PAGE
What Ya think?
Join us and keep the conversation going on our Facebook group and let us know what you think
Raise The vibe Movement and Meditation Immersion
Sometimes it is easier to discipline ourselves when we have accountability and support. That is why I am offering this immersion in these times.
Whether you want to stay in shape or just stay connected with others that value being healthy and spiritually aligned, this experience is about EMBODYING your LIGHT and RAISING the VIBRATION of yourself and the world.
Join me for a 28 day immersion to exercise your body, mind and soul to the vibration of love.